Meet Natalie Pulsford, Specialist Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
Natalie Pulsford is a Specialist Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist* and Vestibular Physiotherapist.
She has expertise in the management of complex musculoskeletal pain presentations including low back pain, radiculopathy, neck pain, whiplash and headache. Nat also specialises in the assessment and management of patients with vertigo, dizziness and imbalance.
*as awarded by the Australian College of Physiotherapists in 2014
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Physiotherapy), from the University of Sydney in 1995.
- Masters of Physiotherapy (Manipulative/Musculoskeletal) from the University of Queensland, 2002
- Australian College of Physiotherapists specialisation training program in Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy 2012-2014
- Awarded Fellowship of the Australian College of Physiotherapists 2014. This is the highest clinical qualification for physiotherapists in Australia and she is one of only 13 Specialist Musculoskeletal Physiotherapists in NSW.
Following her interest in vertigo and dizziness, Nat went on to train as a Vestibular Physiotherapist, completing the internationally recognised Herdman competency courses in
- Basic and Advanced Vestibular Rehabilitation
Nat has experience working with Neurologists as part of a comprehensive vertigo clinic and can help differentially diagnose and manage the full range of dizziness disorders including
- Vestibular neuritis
- Bilateral vestibular loss
- Migraine associated vertigo
- Meniere's disease
- Post Concussion Syndrome and more.
She is a guest lecturer at the University of Newcastle and teaches regularly on nationally accredited courses on the management of spinal conditions.